Over the last few years I have been learning and using Node.js in a lot of my personal / private projects. These stem into things that I use online as well such as backend services as well as full-on sites using this personal framework. Due to some recent drama, someone that I had shared this framework with for a private server to an MMORPG is trying to use my site code as hostage threatening to release it. So instead of giving him that glory, I'll do so myself.
- A Node.js web framework that is extendable by a powerful plugin system.
This is the current base of the v1 framework I made. It is currently in a state that should work as-is in production with a proper configuration/setup/environment.
I do not recommend using this if you are not familiar with Node.js though and I also recommend you peer-review the code before hand as well. This was made 2-3 years ago when I was first learning Node.js, so there are potential exploits and such in it. Care was taken to prevent SQL injections and prevent any injection points by being a mostly read-only site.
- This site framework requires Node.js. (Ideally v8.x latest which was what was last used with this.)
- This site framework is designed to run under IISNode on a Windows server. (It can run stand alone as well since it uses Express.js.)
- This site framework is released under: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
- A collection of plugins that make up the DarkStar project related website that was originally created for LegionDark.
These are the plugins that make up the main website that LegionDark ran. (The various tools, character info, server status, etc.) The news section of this is designed to work with phpBB 3.x. A script to pull the news will be posted soon as well.
Again, due to the timing of the release of this, these plugins are mid-transition of being rebranded and reused on the Kupo server. So there are pieces of things setup for Kupo and others still for Legion. The configuration files have been left out on purpose to not share personal information.
These plugins require the arcanus framework above in order to work.
If I have time in the near future I will post up example configuration files, as well as how to setup a server environment to use this properly.
Donations can be made via Paypal for anyone interested: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... SPG6FJYH98