I’ve been working on the revamp of one of my Terraria tools in-light of the next major version being released soon. For now, this version of toxy will remain for Terraria version 184.108.40.206 since major servers and stuff wont be playing on the new version for a while until things like tShock are updated.
Here is how toxy looks now:
Here is the current change log from the original version:
- [CHG] toxy is fully written in WPF now rather then WinForms.
- [CHG] toxy is fully rewritten to be a lot more optimized / stable
- [ADD] toxy now includes a full scripting backend via Lua.
- [CHG] toxy now handles all additional hacks/changes in the form of addons.
- [REM] Hacks on the main window have been removed and are instead moved to addons.
- [ADD] toxy now includes pre-made wrappers for every single packet in the game instead of just a select few.
- [FIX] Fixed some underlying bugs with the core of toxy.
- [FIX] Fixed some issues with the proxy library that toxy makes use of for proxied connections. (For ban evasion.)
toxy is not going to be released free or open source anymore as well. At this time I have not decided on a price tag but I should have something figured out in the near future. Perhaps a donation required access setup or something to keep development interests going. We’ll see in the near future though.
Terraria 1.3 is scheduled for release at the end of the month, so be sure to backup your current Terraria installations!