I have released the initial beta of rMod (Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Mod)! This post will cover some of the specifics related to the modification.
- rMod will be maintained and hosted on Github as a central location for managing bug reports, pull requests for others to help contribute, and so on.
Here is a list of current project links related to rMod:
- Project Github Group - https://github.com/KoA-rMod
- Main rMod Repository - https://github.com/KoA-rMod/rMod
- rMod Addons Repository - https://github.com/KoA-rMod/Addons
- rMod Example Plugin Repository - https://github.com/KoA-rMod/ExamplePlugin
- Documentation for rMod can be found on the rMod repository wiki here:
Installing / Updating rMod
- The main releases of rMod will be handled on Github as a way to keep things in a central location. Using Git also allows you to revert to previous versions of rMod should you find yourself wanting to use or need to use an older version of the mod for any reason. You can find the main repository for rMod here:
Documentation on how to get started quickly can be found here:
- System Requirements: https://github.com/KoA-rMod/rMod/wiki/1 ... quirements
- How To Install / Update: https://github.com/KoA-rMod/rMod/wiki/2 ... pdate-rMod