Registration Code (Part 1): w%kQ6
Registration Code (Part 2): b<#$1[*(cw~
In order to register on this forum, you must use the codes above. Combine them into one code (copy paste).

SoMove - Automatic BtB SideStep

NosHook addon releases and discussions can be done here.
Elyclea

SoMove - Automatic BtB SideStep

Post by Elyclea » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:10 am

First of all, thanks to atom0s for making NosHook and updating it.

Now, "SoMove" is the addon I made because I was bored. (Script base stealed from atom0s addons and examples)
I do not know how to program in LUA or any other language.
It isn't working pretty good, but, it does his job. I have tested it with Seedles in the Spanish Nostale server.
You can configurate it at your wish (by editing the script, you will see some variables).

The program is very bad programmed.
IT HAVE SO MANY BUGS!
It does not work always.
You need a good ping.

List of bugs (READ THIS, IS IMPORTANT!):
- Because the Addon does not read any packet when you enter to a room IT WILL NOT GET THE COORDS and you will be sending wrongly the coords.
(to fix it only move your character a little bit and restart BtB)
- My Addon do not detect or have any list of the coords (depending of the room) where the character can not go, so if you activate it near a coord
where the character can not go, you will not move there, and you could get some kicks of the server. (Spectrum of the coords 1-infinite).
- Need of optimizing the automatic sidestep pattern. (because sometimes the packet bandwith get full and you can not move while performing BtB
SideStep)

By downloading it you agree the same license of the other addons (and I am not responsible of what will happen if you use it xD).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xgbm9npf5 ... 00.0.1.rar

ANYTHING that can be improved of my stupidity, please improve it and teach me :3

(If I have the will of updating and improving it, I will do.)
Have a nice day ;)