Registration Code (Part 1): w%kQ6
Registration Code (Part 2): b<#$1[*(cw~
In order to register on this forum, you must use the codes above. Combine them into one code (copy paste).

Very hard Protected Steam DRM

SteamStub DRM remover that unpacks SteamStub DRM protected games.
BenCat07

Very hard Protected Steam DRM

Post by BenCat07 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:53 am

so, a while ago i asked about Bloons TD Battles, you made the new 3.1 Variant, but it didn't quite work, it looks like Bloons TD Battles Uses Internet checks, because after i unpacked the exe, i couldn't start it, normal starting (non-steam) would be like i opened it without Steam, and with Steam does the same, do you know why? i think a friend f mine who decompiled bloons saw a return; in the .bind section if steam isn't active, you'd just have to replace it with continue; somehell....

if you want to see yourself, Bloons TD Battles is free on Steam, i'd appreciate if you'd help me

Greetings

BenCat07

PS. if you need any links to bloons etc tell me.
atom0s
Site Admin

Re: Very hard Protected Steam DRM

Post by atom0s » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:14 pm

I can't say for sure yet why this fails to unpack properly and is given an invalid OEP but the issue here is that the unpacked file is marked with an OEP that is not correct.

TLS support in Steamless is new and has some issues with some files, this being one of them. The issue can be fixed manually by editing the OEP of the file using an editor such as CFF Explorer.

Currently the OEP should be: 005DC466

Unpack the file with Steamless, open the unpacked version in CFF Explorer and navigate to:
Nt Headers -> Optional Header

On the right, look for 'AddressOfEntryPoint' and change the value to: 005DC466

Then save over the original and it should work unpacked.
Derp~
Need a great web host? Check out: AnHonestHost.com

Donations can be made via Paypal:
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s
Golem_x86

Re: Very hard Protected Steam DRM

Post by Golem_x86 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:34 pm

The OEP in the stub header is for the first TLS callback when TLS callbacks are present.