Hello everyone, I was requested to fix ApRadar since it has been broken since the last update(s).
So I have decided to fork the repo and start a community edition that manages the fixes and such to keep ApRadar going.
I do not personally use ApRadar so I cannot say for certain that everything is fixed and working so people that do use it will need to help out and show what isn't working if things are broken. That said, I do request that if you want to report issues or help maintain the repo, please do so on Github.
This first post is to introduce ApRadar v18.104.22.168 community edition release.
- Removed a ton of files from the repo that are not needed for it to be shared.
- Removed the chat features.
- Removed the remote chat features.
- Removed various code that was not needed to run anymore.
- Removed the exception handler from sending emails. No longer needed.
- Updated the entity structure offsets.
- Some other misc changes and fixes.
http://www.elitemmonetwork.com/forums/v ... ?f=11&t=74