Donations are welcome!
────────────────────── preview pictures & videos ──────────────────────
────────────────────── Feature-List ──────────────────────
- Changing the amount of iron (gold)
- Changing your current level, experience, stat- & skill points
- When changing your characters level, stat- & skill points will now also get adjusted.
- Option to reset skill points (resets skill points depending on your level and resets all skills to zero)
- changing the level cap (so you're able to level beyond lvl50)
- Option to automatically set the maximum level to the one you have previously for this character each time you create a new game.
- Using this option prevents you from accidentally losing exp cuz you forgot to set the maximum level again after creating a game with the particular char.
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Energy
- Changing the attack-, movement- and cast-speed
- Changing the reputation value on all factions. You can now play around with all factions as crazy as you want. All factions now support reputation from -30k to +30k and everything is infinitely adjustable now!
- Zoom-Hack (up to 12times higher zoom)
- Activate all inGame available blueprints *
- All in all you now should have 272 blueprints
- The list contains some gimmicks like developer test items or mythical relics!
- direct manipulation on each inGame available skill
- option to manipulate the skill levels gained from equipment.
- setting the level of a skill up to the maximum skill lvl (which is about 10 levels higher as when using the regular in-game skill points)!
- For example, this lets you set the level of 'Cadence' to 26/16
- Additionally the trainer gives you the possibility to activate 'hidden' skills!
- Those skills belong to a not yet published sixths class.
- Basicly those skills are not usable for anyone playing the game the regular way
- Remove the cooldown on any skill
- manipulate base stats (Physique, Cunning, Spirit, Health and Energy)
- Manipulate character stats (Hero/Boss kills, Monster kills, Damage dealt, Damage taken, Total Deaths)
- Option to reset stat points (resets skill points depending on your level and resets your base physique, cunning & spirit to its base values)
- Option to save your current heroes position and teleport to a saved position
- Option to manipulate the color of your characters name.
- This color will be visible to other players everywhere inGame.
- Option to no longer need any materials for crafting.
- 'Free dismantling' option!
- Just click on the combine / dismantle button, even if it isn't active!
- never-ending potion (once activated a flask runs until you die or logout!)
- export/import skill-sets
- Option to resurrect dead Hardcore characters!
- Option to unlock additional Difficulties (Elite & Ultimate)
- Game fully scales through those difficulties.
- Resistances drop to -20% on Elite and -40% on Ultimate
- Each Quartermaster offers different/new items on each difficulty
- each difficulty got its own factions
- higher difficulties also work for multiplayer games (if you host them)
- Option to manipulate each resistance
- fire, cold, lightning, poison and acid, piercing, bleeding, vitality, aether, stun, chaos, Physical, Freeze, Slow & Sleep
- Option to edit the elapsed time
- Option to alter "Greatest Monster Killed"
- option to automatically use HP Potions.
- Option to resize your character.
- Option to force your character to join any Multiplayer game regardless of your character level and/or game mode (hardcore/normal)
- This means you are able to join HC games with your normal character and vice versa.
- In addition, joining a HC game with a normal character. allows you to die in HC games and get resurrected in town just as you know it ^^[/s]
- Optional inGame overlay
- Option to display exp/h & TimeToLevelUp
- Option to automatically restart Grim Dawn if the game crashes.
- Option to change your character size (the bigger your character is the faster your character walks. This can exceed the general run speed limit!)
- Option to refresh a vendors item table.
- Added a short distance teleport!
- Option to capture your level up with 5 pictures the second you level up.
- ScreenShot Dir: \\'Trainer Root'\Captured-LvlUps\'CharName'\
- Option to manipulate the number of enemies spawned by the game (spawnrate).
- Added support for the new devotion system.
- Possibility to select any available 'Celestial Power'.
- Option to change the state (active/inactive) for the selected Power.
- Added controls which display the current level as well as the current exp for the selected Celestial Power. You are able to change this.
- Added 'Superman' Option.
- Gender change
- Disable fog
- Disable all effects
- Maximize lightradius
- option to reset one-shot chests so that they are farmable
- Added an option to free the camera. You can move the camera through the world by using the following hotkeys:
- move Camera to the north: ALT + Up
- move Camera to the south: ALT + Down
- move Camera to the west: ALT + Left
- move Camera to the east: ALT + Right
- move Camera to up (z-axis): SHIFT + Up
- move Camera to down (z-axis): SHIFT + Down
- To reset the camera position back to normal simply uncheck this option!
- Added an option to list & export all functions found in the engine.dll and the game.dll. (Found in the Configuration Window)
- New feature: Loot-Alert (Found in the Configuration Window)
- Live Loot-List (Found in the Configuration Window)
- This does now have it's own gui.
- most of the items are clickable, they will open up on gracefuldusk.
- Live Enemy-Browser (Found in the Configuration Window)
- This does now have its own gui.
- You can click on an enemies name to open the corresponding Wiki-Page.
- New feature: Wiki Search (Found in tab 8)
- You can search for stuff directly in GDTH and get the results also directly displayed in GDTH.
- You can double click any result to open it up in your browser.
- You can export your current skill and devotion setup to grimcalc.com.
- Option to increase the maximum item stacksize (to 65535).
- * If you watch the video carefully, you'll probably notice the errormsg when using the "activate all blueprints" option. That was just because i deleted my formulas.gst file to be able to test this option quicker. After i'd finished this feature i added a check to see if i read the correct location to the formulas,gst files from memory but forgot to copy my formulas.gst file back to the original location
- ** When changing your characters name, the game automaticly creates a copy of the current character. The copy does have the new charname (but changing the name is also instant! When using this in a multiplayer game, other players might notice your namechange).
- currently i dont like the idea of adding hotkeys to the different features, since some of the features are simply to 'heavy' for a single hotkey. However if there really is high demand on Hotkeysupport (which i doubt ^^) i might add it...
- If you have any ideas or suggestions i would love to hear them, since i am slowly running out of ideas on what to implement next[/i]
I'd really appreciate it!
────────────────────── Big thanks to the following people: ──────────────────────
- atom0s for hosting my trainer and helping me with various other things!
- GlockenGerda for helping me reversing Grim Dawn!
- Stormcaller for the permission and help to include the export to grimcalc.com feature.
- All people who helped making GDTH better.
- Special thanks to all of you who donated! I really appreciate it!
────────────────────── version informations ──────────────────────
Trainer version: v6.14
supported version of Grim Dawn: v184.108.40.206
────────────────────── download ──────────────────────
Download Grim Dawn Trained Hard here!
Use the Auto-Update feature to update GDTH to its latest version!