Moving To Discord: https://discord.gg/UmXNvjq

Hello everyone, due to bugs with the forum software that I do not have time to care about, I am going to be shutting down these forums and moving my discussions to Discord instead. I will eventually keep releases here on the site but the forums will be removed sooner or later. I encourage people to join my personal Discord if you have questions, if you are looking for any of my projects, etc.

Registration Code (Part 1): w%kQ6
Registration Code (Part 2): b<#$1[*(cw~
In order to register on this forum, you must use the codes above. Combine them into one code (copy paste).

Wolcen RSA Key Dumper

Have a release that does not fit elsewhere? Post it here!
atom0s
Site Admin

Wolcen RSA Key Dumper

Post by atom0s » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:03 pm

1. Wolcen RSA Key Dumper
  2. (c) 2020 atom0s [atom0s@live.com]
  4. Personal Website: https://atom0s.com
  5. Donations       : https://www.paypal.me/atom0s
  7. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  8. :: What is it? ::
  9. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  11. This is a simple application used to dump Wolcen's RSA key from the CryGameSDK.dll file of the game.
  12. This RSA key is required to unpack the games asset files in order to make custom modifications.
  14. The RSA key generally changes each update that is made to the game, so this tool should help anyone re-obtain the key with ease.
  17. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  18. :: Requirements ::
  19. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  21. This application is made using Visual Studio 2019 (coded in C++), thus requires a specific runtime to work.
  22. You can find the required runtime on Microsoft's website here:
  23. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
  25. You need to download the Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 x86 file.
  26. This program IS NOT 64bit, you must install the 32bit (x86) file for this to work!
  29. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  30. :: How To Use ::
  31. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  33. This is a console application, therefore there is no UI. You must run this from the command line.
  35. This function allows for the following command line options:
  37.     wolcen_keydumper.exe [options]
  39.     -h, --help             Prints this help information.
  40.     -p, --pause            Pause the program before exiting.
  41.     -f, --file FILE        The input file to locate the PAK RSA key within.
  42.     -o, --outfile OUTFILE  The output file to save the raw PAK RSA key to.
  43.         --dec              Dumps the RSA key in decimal format to the console when no output file is present.
  46. For example, to dump the current RSA key to a key file on your desktop, you can use the application like this:
  48. wolcen_keydumper.exe --file D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Wolcen\win_x64\CryGameSDK.dll --outfile C:\Users\atom0s\Desktop\rsakey.bin
  51. This application can also be made use of from other applications via console output. If you do not give an output file, then the RSA key
  52. will instead be output to the console window. This can be done in two different modes, one for decimal based output, and one for hexadecimal
  53. based output. Examples of those are:
  56. To output the key to the console in decimal:
  57. wolcen_keydumper.exe --file D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Wolcen\win_x64\CryGameSDK.dll --dec
  59. The application will output the RSA key in space-separated decimal numbers.
  62. To output the key to the console in hexadecimal:
  63. wolcen_keydumper.exe --file D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Wolcen\win_x64\CryGameSDK.dll
  65. The application will output the RSA key in a single full hexadecimal string.
  68. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  69. :: Legal ::
  70. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  72. I, atom0s, am not responsible for what you use this application for. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
  73. I am not affiliated with Wolcen or its studio in any way, shape or form.
Attachments
wolcen_keydumper_v1.0.0.0_by_atom0s.zip
(67.58 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
Derp~
Need a great web host? Check out: AnHonestHost.com

Donations can be made via Paypal:
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s